Friday 8 March 2013

Asylum Continued

After looking around so many buildings, we were both very happy that we managed to find these hallways. We had seen them on photos from when other people had visited here, and they look super creepy and were perfect for a shoot.













I am so pleased with these images, the colour is fantastic on the walls and the light coming through the broken windows really made it show up. Still now, I can't quite believe that I took these photos without any extra lighting or tweaking.

There is going to be probably one more post about this visit, and then I have some more shoots lined up. I have a special Easter Themed shoot that I am sure everyone will love.

Also for anyone who might want to know, I am moving to Sweden in about 4 weeks! Which is why I am doing as many shoots in the next few weeks that I can fit in.


No comments:

Post a Comment