Saturday 6 April 2013

A Little Bit Of Summer

The other week I had a shoot at Canvey Island in Essex. I met Eden Alt Model at a nearby train station and we drove to Canvey Island, watching the black clouds as they descended upon us. 

We parked and had a scout around only to be watched by many eager men who were working on a building site. Eden managed to change in an outside toilet (very glam this modelling lark!) and we were ready. 

She had brought some amazing latex, a cute nautical bikini! We thought Canvey would be the perfect backdrop to the latex to get a really retro feel to the images. 

Just as we started taking photos the sun appeared! 


















I am moving to Sweden tomorrow, I leave to get the ferry tomorrow to Denmark and then we drive from there. Well, I drive from there, my other half doesn't drive too well. Hopefully I will find some local models and get some interesting images with a totally different landscape and feel to them.

Check out my page for more updates.


No comments:

Post a Comment