Monday 1 April 2013

Viaduct Shoot

A couple of weeks ago I met another new model by a stunning location near Colchester; A huge viaduct. I didn't even know there was something like this around and it runs along for miles, it is quite beautiful. 

I met Romanie by the viaduct on a freezing cold day, it even started to snow whilst we were on the shoot. We still managed a few outfit changes and had a really speedy shoot!









As always, check my page for updates and new pictures.

I am moving to Sweden in a week! So I have no more shoots lined up, but still have plenty of photos to edit and show off so that will last a little while. I do plan to try and find some models in Sweden and continue doing shoots, just not sure how long it will take to get settled in.


No comments:

Post a Comment