Sunday 15 December 2013

Cosplay At KultCon

Here are some more photos from my weekend at KultCon. 
These were definitely some of my favourites and I thought I would have a go at editing some of them to make them stand out.

The first ones are some well known characters from the TV show Game Of Thrones;
Joffrey and Sansa!

Joffrey is the talented Eewpie Cosplay, I am sorry but I didn't get the name of Sansa here.



Here I met a girl who did an amazing Captian Jack Cosplay! Again, I didn't get her name :(





Here is a fantastic Commander Shepard Cosplay from Mass Effect, handmade by Kroforce Cosplay.



I am sorry but I don't know who this is, but it looks so damn good. 


And here is the stunning Chrix Design with her Death Elf outfit and everything is completely handmade! Check out that amazing make up effect. 






After doing this event by myself as a photographer it wasn't as scary as I had thought. Although I did miss cosplaying myself!

There are still some more photoshoots from this weekend I will post about, one of my favourites is coming next... I am a massive fangirl of this show.

As always, check my page for more frequent updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment