Monday 28 May 2012

Exhibitions

My exhibition the other week went really well. Thanks to everyone who came along. I got some great feedback, seems I am doing something right! 

Here is the start of my exhibition setting up... 


Here are my two boards of photos.


The lovely Poppy Scarlet came to the opening night! Here we are together. 


And the lovely Hotrod Bettie came along too!


I felt like a bit of a celebrity with people wanting photos with me and my work! I am not used to (or very good at), being the other side of the camera! I am good at looking awkward as you might notice here. 

I have my next exhibition coming up, in Free Range at London's Brick Lane! The event page is here, everyone welcome. It's from the 28th June to the 2nd July. I will be showing my pin up work, any maybe something new! 

Have a little look at my newly updated website too! I am offering post card pin ups for sale. 
You can also see them on my Facebook page.

I was also hoping now that I have finished my degree to open my own studio for pin up make over shoots, but now I am not sure if I will be moving to Sweden! In the meantime I will be doing some location stuff, and also possibly renting a local studio for some shoots. So get in touch if you would like any shoots, from family portraits, pets, babies to obviously, pin up. 



No comments:

Post a Comment