Monday 21 May 2012

Noir Shoot

Here are some images from another Film Noir inspired shoot.

Without the classic Venetian blind look shadow, but i wanted to concentrate on the actual shadow of the models.









Not bad I don't think - I am quite happy with the results. And the fact that these two are a real life couple makes it that much more awesome! 

For anyone interested in the technical side of this shoot, I played around with the snoot on one light and had that one on the face of one of the models. Then used a normal Bowen's light (whatever they are called haha) and shone it from the side to get the shadows going up the wall you see here. 

They were very long exposures and they both did very well to stand still for me! 

Always check up on my page for more stuff that's going on with me -  I am offering postcard pin up prints for sale now! :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment